Close to Epernay and Reims, you may visit some of the most prestigious cellars, vineyards and
Champagne Houses, but also the renowned buildings of these cities(in Reims, the "Cité des Sacres", "Cathédrale Notre-Dame", "Basilique Saint-Rémi, Palais du Tau.. )
You will also be only to few minutes of renowned places such as "Hautvillers" where Dom Pérignon gave birth to the "Méthode Champenoise",the magical "Faux de Verzy" forest with its mysterious beech trees, or the Verzenay light house.
If you feel like it, you might even spend a day in Paris, which is no more than 40/45 min far (TGV> railway stations),barely more than an hour of the cottage!
- Randonnées pédestres : Consulter
- Voies Vertes Marne : Consulter
- Balade Fluviales à vélo : Consulter
- Montagne de Reims : Consulter
- Faux de Verzy : Consulter
- Champagne Ardenne Tourisme : Consulter
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Office Tourisme Epernay : Consulter